[ome-devel] analysis model import

Bernd Jagla baj2107 at columbia.edu
Thu Mar 23 13:40:59 GMT 2006

I wanted to import an analysis module (see attachment) to describe the
process of importing plate definitions for compound plates.

I now have a module called Ai compound importer, so I believe that
everything is OK, but

I get the following message but can't really interpret it.

Why is it complaining that getRemoteObject is not implemented????

Importing files

         1/4: [IN PROGRESS] Starting import

         3/4: [IN PROGRESS] Importing

OME::Tasks::LSIDManager::getRemoteObject() is not implemented. at
/home/bernd/ome_cvs/OME/src/perl2//OME/ImportExport/ModuleImport.pm line 183

         4/4: [FINISHED] Imported 0 images from 0 files. 1 scanned. 0
unknown format, 0 duplicates, 0 errors.

OME::Session __destroySession: $self->__destroySession();

 at /home/bernd/ome_cvs/OME/src/perl2//OME/Util/Commands.pm line 269

Exiting...

         4/4: [FINISHED] Imported 0 images from 0 files. 1 scanned. 0
unknown format, 0 duplicates, 0 errors.

Exiting...

Thanks for explaining this to me.

Bernd