[ome-devel] Image impoorters

Ilya Goldberg igg at nih.gov
Tue Jun 27 22:09:54 BST 2006

I added a new branch: IMPORT_CLEANUP_2006-06-27
Instead of tagging the whole code-base, I tagged only the OME/src/
perl2/OME/ImportEngine directory.  The other stuff fixed bugs that
were common to HEAD anyway.
So to check it out, you have to do a couple things:

# Do a new checkout into a new directory
cvs co OME
# Rename it
mv OME OME-IMPORT_CLEANUP_2006-06-27
# Go to where the branch point is
cd OME-IMPORT_CLEANUP_2006-06-27/src/perl2/OME/ImportEngine/
# Update based on the branch
cvs up -r IMPORT_CLEANUP_2006-06-27
# Back out to the top level
# Install away
sudo perl install.pl -y

The thing to do is to see if it still imports your test images.  It
imports all the test images we have here:
http://openmicroscopy.org/TestImages/

-Ilya