[ome-devel] filename pattern

Ilya Goldberg igg at nih.gov
Sun Jul 30 17:28:30 BST 2006

The filename patterns installed (there should be two in the current
release candidate) come from an OME XML file:
OME/src/xml/OME/Import/MetamorphFilenamePattern.ome

You can copy that to a new file, modify it the way you want (make
sure the object gets a new unique ID), then import it into OME using
the "Import Modules" link on the navigation pane (so that you don't
have to specify a Dataset in the user-interface), or import it from
the command line (ome import).

Generally, there are very few cases where the database should be
modified manually.
-Ilya