[ome-devel] Language poll

Josiah Johnston siah at nih.gov
Mon Dec 18 22:33:40 GMT 2006

Quick poll. Please respond if your answer is yes to either of these.

Would you use OME in a non-english language if you could?
Have you implemented support for STDs?

We're starting to translate OME's semantic type definitions (STDs)
and web interface into spanish. I'm considering extending the STD XML
schema, and need to choose between possibly impacting existing code
or a using data structure that allows conflicting statements. If no
one else has implemented support for the STD schema, there will be no
impact to worry about.

-josiah