[ome-devel] FW: XSV crash on wildcard item

Ilya Goldberg igg at nih.gov
Thu Dec 7 22:20:44 GMT 2006

That's rather odd and disquieting.  It should be possible to route
around the CA schema, because its really meant more for internal use,
and doesn't really provide anything all that useful anyway.  I'll
take a look to see what elements we use from CA.  Elimination of the
CA dependency should be a strong candidate modification for the
forthcoming XML update.
-Ilya