[ome-devel] Image Display Problem

Josiah Johnston siah at nih.gov
Thu Aug 17 23:04:26 BST 2006

Most likely your problem is cause by different database versions. You
must restore an ome database using the same version of the codebase
you backed it up with. The steps to follow are:

Backup OME from box 1.
Install a version of OME on Box 2 that matches what is installed on
Box 1.
Restore onto Box 2.
Update Box 2 to a newer version of OME, which will upgrade the DB.

-Josiah