[ome-devel] Image Display Problem

JieJun Xu jiejun83 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 20:31:10 BST 2006

Hi developers,

    I am trying to backup an ome database from one system and restore it to
another. However, the GetThumb method doesn't seem to work properly. There's
no problem displaying the original thumbnail image, but once I specify the
size, the image becomes a black square.  In addition, the same image apears
to be a little different on two systems in terms of color and contrast. Can
it be missing some kinds of display libraries or other issues? Any help will
be grealy appreciated. Thanks!

Jun

(p.s.The version of ome are different on two machines.)