[ome-devel] a couple of OME-XML questions

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Mon Sep 26 20:40:28 BST 2005

Hi,

I recently wrote a big test suite for my loci.ome.xml Java package, and
noticed some behavior (or lack thereof) of the OME2OME-CA stylesheet
that I'm wondering about.

First, the Thumbnail OME-XML element has href and MIMEtype attributes,
which I am guessing corresponding the Thumbnail ST's Path and MimeType
attributes. But the XSLT transform does not rename href to Path or
MIMEtype to MimeType. Should it?

Second, the ChannelInfo OME-XML element has ExWave, EmWave and NDfilter
attributes, which I am guessing correspond to the LogicalChannel ST's
EmissionWavelength, ExcitationWavelength and NDFilter attributes,
respectively. Again, should the XSLT transform be renaming these attributes?

Thanks,
-Curtis