[ome-devel] screnPlate

Bernd Jagla baj2107 at columbia.edu
Tue Nov 22 21:06:37 GMT 2005

Hi there,

I believe everything should be working as planed so far. But I am still
having some problems (why else would I write???).

I used the following construction to link the plate attribute I created
earlier with the images, but I can't see the images when searching for
screens or plates. I guess I am missing something, but what???

In getGroups:

==========

my $global_mex = OME::Tasks::ImportManager->getGlobalImportMEX();

$screenAttr = $factory->newAttribute('Screen', undef, $global_mex, {

            Name => $uniqueScreenID,

            Description => '2 B defined',

            ExternalReference => '2 B defined'

});

my $plate_attr = $factory->newAttribute('Plate', undef, $global_mex,{

            Name => $plateName,

            ExternalReference => '2 B named'

});

my $plate_screen_map_attr = $factory->newAttribute('PlateScreen', undef,
$global_mex, {

            Plate => $plate_attr,

            Screen => $screenAttr

});

In importGroup:

============

            my $well_attr = $factory->
newAttribute('ImagePlate',$image,$image_mex,{

                        Plate  => $group->{plate_attr},

                        Sample => 1,

                        Well   => $group->{wellName},

            });

I can see the screen in the Web-UI, the PlateScreen, Plate and Screen
entries all look fine, too.

Maybe someone can help me out???

Thanks,

Bernd