[ome-devel] Image information

Bernd Jagla baj2107 at columbia.edu
Tue Nov 22 14:35:05 GMT 2005

Hi there,

Since I now have the images in OME I want to play around a bit. When
selection the upper left corner of an image I get the following message:

Error serving OME::Web::DBObjDetail: Can't locate object method "Renderer"
via package "OME::Tasks::ImageManager" at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/OME/Tasks/ImageManager.pm line 649.

Internal Error

to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, root at localhost and inform them of
the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have
caused the error.

  _____

Apache/2.0.53 (Fedora) Server at workstation2 <mailto:root at localhost>  Port
80

What information is missing from the import engine? Or is there another
reason for this error?

Thanks,

Bernd

Bernd Jagla, PhD