[ome-devel] Shoola release

Ilya Goldberg igg at nih.gov
Wed May 18 16:27:27 BST 2005

I'm not sure wether we want a synchronizer release this time or not.
It seems more sane to do a Shoola 2.4.1 based on the existing server
(in HEAD), then update the server (by merging 2_4_1_DB_UPDATES into
HEAD), then do a synchronized Shoola/Server release if necessary.  We
can call the synchronized release 2.4.2 in this case.

On the other hand, 2_4_1_DB_UPDATES is in an early testing stage.  Are
you guys testing the current Shoola against this branch?  If its
working or largely so, then maybe this is not a big deal - basically we
don't need a synchronized Shoola/Server release either now or later.

Does any of this make sense?
-I