[ome-devel] Shoola release

Jason Swedlow jason at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Wed May 18 15:40:07 BST 2005

Hi-

We are working towards a Shoola release candidate, either Friday or
Monday.   This will be 2.4.1 RC1.  Note this has not yet been fully
tested against what seems to be moving towards Server 2.4.1.

Major changes are improvements in Data Manager, and the Browser.  We
have been testing here, and it gets mixed reviews.  What it is is OK,
but people want much more.  We will begin working on next version
after finishing current efforts at updating OMEIS.

Cheers,

Jason

NOTE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS: jason at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
**************************