[ome-devel] Problem with the installer

Tony Scelfo tonys at MIT.EDU
Mon Mar 28 23:16:05 BST 2005

We just got a nice new image server, and I am in the process of
installing OME on it.

I ran through the installation once with a clean debian installation
and everything went ok.  After the install, I realized that I had used
apache 1.  I figured that I would get rid of apache 1 and go for apache
2, just so that I can keep track of less file locations since I run
apache 2 on my other computers.

Now when I run the installation, I get down to where the installer
wants to create core datatypes and it fails after complaining that it
can't read the XML files from my install directory.  I have included
the log file that shows the error.

I really can't figure this one out because it doesn't seem to be a
problem with permissions.

Any ideas?

Tony