[ome-devel] OME loning

Jason Swedlow jason at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Thu Mar 10 13:45:06 GMT 2005

Nao-

No problem.  To use OME, you will need a server, probably at your site,
running the OME server code.  You can then access using a web browser,
or a separate client that we have developed ("Shoola").

If you already have a server system running, you will have generated an
OME user during install.  Just follow the directions for configuring
the container.xml file in the config directory of the Shoola client.

If you don't have a server, let's continue this off-list and we can
discuss the details of what you'll need.

Cheers,

Jason

NOTE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS: jason at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
**************************