[ome-devel] XML-RPC

Wood, Mike mwood at api.com
Thu Jul 7 14:56:07 BST 2005

I looked on the web site but cannot find the documentation and syntax
for talking with the image server using XML-RPC.

I also cannot find the source for shoola as an example for interfacing
with the server using Java. I tried getting the sources from CVS using
the documentation supplied on http://cvs.openmicroscopy.org.uk/
<http://cvs.openmicroscopy.org.uk/>  but I get the following error
message from CVS:

cvs [login aborted]: connect to cvs.openmicroscopy.org.uk:2401 failed: A
connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly
respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because
connected host has failed to respond.

Thx,

Michael Wood

Senior Software Engineer