[ome-devel] importer installation

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Mon Feb 21 17:06:52 GMT 2005

Hi Nico,

When you installed OME, did you enable the "developer's install" option?

Also, it seems Apache/mod-perl can be finicky about updates to Perl
modules. The easiest way to ensure your changes are recognized is to do
"sudo apachectl restart" before testing each time.

If you still have trouble, perhaps others can comment further.

-Curtis