[ome-devel] Shoola login failure then build error

kristian kvilekval kris at cs.ucsb.edu
Mon Feb 7 20:03:20 GMT 2005

Hello,

I've been able to build from CVS with jdk1.5 on amd64.
I have also started using the CVS version of OME.

I am starting the application with
$java -jar build run

and tried the log in screen with my OME  password
(installed during installation).  Unfortunately,
I am still unable to login with the message:

   The username and/or password was incorrect. Please try again.

I have looked under the
  OUT/app/log and can see nothing except the start of the application.

The tests during the compilation seemed to pass and
there is an HTML page under

  OUT/test/reports/html/index.html

showing no errors.

Hmmm.. Is there something quick I could try?
Otherwise,  I will probably trying the method you outlined
before (modifying ome-java) in a few days and see what I can find.

Thx,
kris