[ome-devel] Opinions on Java 5

Chris Allan callan at blackcat.ca
Fri Aug 19 10:12:52 BST 2005

Hiya all,

Step one, download J2SE5 from Apple and install:

http://www.apple.com/support/downloads/java2se50release1.html

Step two, change the default VM and Apple Framework goodies here:

/Applications/Utilities/Java/J2SE5.0

Step three, fix the default VM from the CLI and other areas by doing the
following:

cd /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions
ln -sf 1.5 CurrentJDK

Ciao.

-Chris