[ome-devel] Handling the Mod Perl 2 Name Change

Chris Allan callan at blackcat.ca
Thu Aug 18 13:11:49 BST 2005

Hello again,

This is starting to affect some Linux distributions as mod_perl version
2.0.0 and later begin to make their way into recent releases.

I would also like to put out an explicit warning here that we currently
*do not* and *can not* support Fedore Core 4 with the code base in its
current state.

Ciao.

-Chris