[ome-devel] updates to back-end, ome-java, and shoola

Harry Hochheiser hsh at nih.gov
Thu Apr 28 14:24:12 BST 2005

On Apr 28, 2005, at 7:49 AM, Jason Swedlow wrote:

> Hi All-
>

> This sounds really great. Very nice work. This hopefully gets the
> major forms of these problems solved for now, and allows us some time
> to explore alternatives that require more work.

Thanks, Jason. I think this is exactly the right way to look at it. A
modest amount of effort yielding some approaches that can give
significant short-term gain, but not really a long-term solution.

> As far as a merge goes, we've discussed this a bit. Here is a proposal.
> OK?

Works for me. I've got a couple of non-coding things I have to wrap up
over the next few days, but I can do this merge next Wed. or Thurs.

are people ok with a branch name like OME_2_4_1, or is there a
preferred nomenclature?

-harry