[ome-devel] A few questions about documentation

Douglas Creager dcreager at MIT.EDU
Wed Sep 22 16:51:47 BST 2004

> What's the status of the Javadocs?
> (http://www.openmicroscopy.org/api/java)

Also, if we follow the pattern set with the Remote Framework
documentation, the Javadocs would go under /api/java/ref.  The
/api/java directory would be for an overview of the Java API, a rough
draft of which can be found at:

http://sorger-g51.mit.edu:8010/api/java/

Usual disclaimers apply -- this is being served off of my workstation,
so the link might not always be visible.  Also, nothing in the article
is incorrect (that I know of), but it's a rough draft, so it's not
polished and there might be holes.  Once it progresses to a more
polished state, I can commit this article to the actual documentation
website.

--doug

Douglas Creager <dcreager at alum.mit.edu>
Visiting Scholar, MIT Dept. of Biology
77 Mass Ave, Rm 68-371, Cambridge MA 02139
M: +1 617/501-8340
W: +1 617/452-2955