[ome-devel] Shoola and xml-rpc java

Gerald Fontenay fontenay at hpcrd.lbl.gov
Tue Oct 5 23:56:27 BST 2004

Hi,

Is the code for shoola available somewhere? That would be particularly
useful to me as I am trying to get java code connected to an OME
installation...but all of the demo. code in the distribution that I have
tried gives me the same error:

"Could not find a facade which implements ----- at
/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0/CGI/Carp.pm."

Shoola makes the connection, however.

I'm really not sure whether this problem is related to Bug 202,
("Error serving OME::Web::*  : Could not load package
OME::Web::XMLFileExport at /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0/CGI/Carp.pm line 301."),
which I posted quite a while back and which is still not resolved.

But more generally, does shoola also use the xml-rpc java api used in
the demos like imageviewer? Also, are lots of folks using this api
successfully?

Thanks,
Gerald