[ome-devel] frequent errors with web interface

Asif Jan asif.jan at epfl.ch
Fri Nov 12 08:44:27 GMT 2004

And;

continuosly reloading the page with error sometimes helps i.e.

if I add a dataset with name TEST ; and click add dataset then it gives
me the error as mentioned below;
now if I reload the page say 8-10 times; then the web interface does
make a dataset named TEST ; and allows me to return to the normal
interface .

Any subsequent interaction i.e. creating projects/datasets follows the
same cycle

Asif