[ome-devel] Housekeeping..

Ilya Goldberg igg at nih.gov
Mon Jul 19 23:26:55 BST 2004

On Jul 16, 2004, at 6:15 AM, Claude Bonnard wrote:

> When images import terminates without the "two active imports" message
> above,
> the success message is: "Successfully imported 0 images". The images
> are tif.

Ahh.  But what kind of tiff?  The release unfortunately has this
'hanging' bug which is fixed in the release we're currently packing up.
You can release all the hung database handles by restarting apache
(sudo apachectl restart).
Sorry about this, but we'll have a release candidate up in a few days
(not to be used in production environments).

Also, it appears that email sent to you from ome-devel is rejected at
your end.  Probably an over-zealous spam filter.
-Ilya