[ome-devel] Bug 169 (Tiff importer) superbly closed

Ilya Goldberg igg at nih.gov
Mon Aug 30 14:45:23 BST 2004

On Aug 30, 2004, at 8:21 AM, Joshua Moore wrote:

> Imports works great.
>
> A few question: what's the rule on ordering? i.e. do earlier or latter
> patterns win in the case of a multi-match?

The importer list is ordered (select value from configuration where
name='import_formats';), so the later formats only get files not
recognized by the early formats.
The FilenamePattern ST is *not* ordered.  Perhaps we should add an
'Order' element to it so that the patterns get executed in order?

-Ilya