[ome-devel] ome administration tool not installed by installer?

Steve Guerrero guerrero.steve at gene.com
Thu Aug 19 19:24:53 BST 2004

Hello,

First off, thanks to all for developing and making available this great
package.  We are evaluating it here at Genentech for internal use.  I've
installed OME on SUSE linux, and I can log in and create projects.  Now
I'd like to add some users to the system and according to the website, I
need the 'ome' administration tool.  This does not seem to come with the
installation.  Or does it?  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
-Steve Guerrero
Bioinformatics.