[ome-devel] Existing client side code in C

Harry Hochheiser hsh at nih.gov
Thu Aug 5 14:30:34 BST 2004

Stefan:

Some of the questions that you've been raising - about OMEIS/OMEDS
access via C - are very much in line with recent discussions that I've
been having with Zach Pincus of Stanford U. about building OME clients
in C. It seems to me that it might be profitable for the two of you to
discuss how you might work together to get something done: I'd hate to
see you both go off to build parallel implementations that achieve
essentially the same goals.

As always, please let me/us know if I/we can help.

-harry