[ome-devel] Existing client side code in C

Chris Allan callan at blackcat.ca
Tue Aug 3 14:09:34 BST 2004

On Tue, Aug 03, 2004 at 02:57:55PM +0200, Joshua Moore wrote:
> Two quick questions:
>
> (1) Are there client-side C bindings of the omeis methods available in CVS?

No, there aren't. I have some client side code hacked up using the cURL
library but that's hardly what I'd consider a "client side binding" :)
To my knowledge the only two client side bindings for OMEIS are in Java
and Perl.

> (2) What is the availability of time information in the pixel struct?
> I.e. if a user needs to calculate DX/DT over two images or
> "timeElapsed=T*DT + startTime", is this available somewhere?

At the moment, this information is not available to OMEIS. If it is
provided as part of import it should be in the database however.