[ome-devel] Windows port?

johnkjunk at juno.com johnkjunk at juno.com
Tue Aug 3 00:35:32 BST 2004

I've installed the servers on RedHat 8 (with some difficulty -- libxml2 and XML::LibXML!).

I scanned the email archives and install web pages, and saw image / data server platforms of Linux's and Mac OS 10.

Has anyone ever attempted a Windows server installation?  e.g. cygwin?  Does that sound like a major porting effort, or is it really all layered on top of gcc, perl, and other portable components?