[FLIMfit-users] Matlab error for some users

Paul Thomas (SCI - Staff) P.Thomas at uea.ac.uk
Fri Apr 27 14:47:25 BST 2018

Hello,

I have a strange problem with FLIMfit on a couple of my PCs. I have 5 PCs on which I've installed v.5.0.3. On 3 of the PCs all users can run the programme with no problems, but on 2 machines "Power Users" (not Administrators) get this error when starting the programme:
[cid:image003.jpg at 01D3DE36.A7300A20]

All 5 PCs are identical, running Win7, 64-bit with Matlab 2013a and Matlab 2016b and MCR 9.1 installed. I've given the users "modify" privileges on the Matlab folder, but this doesn't help.

Has anyone come across this problem before? And if so, is there a simple fix?

Thanks,
Paul.
Dr. Paul Thomas FRMS FPhysiol, Manager,
The Henry Wellcome Laboratory for Cell Imaging,
Faculty of Science,
University of East Anglia,
Norwich Research Park,
Norwich,
NR4 7TJ,
United Kingdom.
e-mail: p.thomas at uea.ac.uk<mailto:p.thomas at uea.ac.uk>
Tel: +44-1603-592196
Fax: +44-1603-592250
Imaging web-site: https://www.uea.ac.uk/biological-sciences/research/facilities/henry-wellcome-lab
Personal web-page: https://www.uea.ac.uk/biological-sciences/research/facilities/henry-wellcome-lab/people

[cid:image001.png at 01D09851.EF67E200]

Gold (Teaching Excellence Framework 2017)
UK Top 15 (The Times/Sunday Times 2018 and Complete University Guide 2018)
World Top 200 (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2017)