[FLIMfit-users] FEBS advanced course

Borst, Jan Willem janwillem.borst at wur.nl
Mon Apr 23 14:27:16 BST 2018

Dear colleague,

Please find attached a poster of the upcoming FEBS practical course: “Microspectroscopy; Functional Imaging of Biological systems” which will take place 11-20 September 2018 in Nijmegen and Wageningen, the Netherlands.
Like previous course, we are organising this course together with Yvonne Stahl and Stefanie Weidtkamp-Peters from Heinrich Heine University, Düsseldorf.
Please find information about this course on our website: http://microspectroscopy2018.febsevents.org<http://microspectroscopy2018.febsevents.org/>

We would be very happy if you could advertise this course at your institutes and faculties, and bring it to the attention of potential candidates!

Best wishes,

Jack Fransen
Yvonne Stahl
Stefanie Weidtkamp-Peters