[FLIMfit-users] Release of FLIMfit 5.0.3
s.warren at garvan.org.au
Tue Jun 6 08:26:44 BST 2017
We are pleased to announce the release of FLIMfit 5.0.3, available for download at http://flimfit.org/downloads/latest.
Please note that we have updated to Matlab Runtime 2016b, Mac users will need to install the new runtime, available from the downloads page.
A guide to using FLIMfit to analyse multiphoton FLIM data with tutorial videos is available in a recent paper, Conway, JRW, Warren, SC & Timpson, P, Methods (2017)<https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ymeth.2017.04.014>
* New segmentation manager with new freehand tool options and improved performance.
* Ability to estimate IRF from a mono-exponential reference using an exponentially modified gaussian model. This can produce a high quality IRF for TCSPC detectors without secondary peaks or significant afterpulsing.
* Add support for Picoquant HydraHarp and TimeHarp data files.
* Add support for data acquired during bidirectional scan.
* Where possible determine repetition rate from data (currently ptu/pt3 files).
* Significantly improved loading times for some data formats.
* Added option to display smoothed data in the decay tab. When off, this significantly reduces the time to switch between datasets.
* This option does not affect smoothing during data fitting.
* Improved performance selecting/deselecting images to fit.
* Update to Bioformats 5.4.
* Add option to plot weighted or unweighted values in plotter.
* Visual enhacements to plotter.
* Enable plotting by image number.
* Allow setting default Gate Max value.
* Improved support for older MacOS X versions (10.9.x).
* Allow t0 shift map estimation from any loaded dataset (rather than first only)
* Fix crash when fitting t0 and offset locally
Dr Sean Warren, Garvan Institute of Medical Research
Dr Ian Munro, Photonics Group, Imperial College, London
Dr. Sean Warren | Research Officer
Invasion and Metastasis
Garvan Institute of Medical Research
The Kinghorn Cancer Centre, 370 Victoria Street, Darlinghurst, NSW 2010
Please consider the environment before printing this email. This message and any attachments are intended for the addressee named and may contain legally privileged/confidential/copyright information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not read, use, disclose, copy or distribute this communication. If you have received this message in error please notify us at once by return email and then delete both messages. We accept no liability for the distribution of viruses or similar in electronic communications. This notice should not be removed.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the FLIMfit-users