[FLIMfit-users] Issue with time-base

Sean Warren s.warren at garvan.org.au
Tue Mar 22 23:45:31 GMT 2016

Hi Tom,

Hope all's well

Yes there seems to be a problem with .msr files at the moment - I think there has been a change in the format.
We are working on fixing this with the bioformats guys.

You can use the "Load Time Point Calibration File" option to relabel the time axis. It expects a csv file with two columns with headers (header names are not important).
The first column should be the time points to be relabelled (i.e. the incorrect time points) and the second column should be matching correct time point.

Hope that helps in the short term - we should have the msr loading fixed soon

Cheers
Sean

Dr. Sean Warren | Research Officer
Invasion and Metastasis
Cancer Division
Garvan Institute of Medical Research
The Kinghorn Cancer Centre, 370 Victoria Street, Darlinghurst, NSW 2010

T: + 61 (0)2 9355 5852 I E: s.warren at garvan.org.au

http://www.garvan.org.au/research/cancer/invasion-and-metastasis