[ome-users] OMERO with multiple data directories

Benjamin Schmid benjamin.schmid at fau.de
Mon Mar 26 15:39:02 BST 2018

Hi Josh,

Thanks for your answers. Good to hear that you have experience (and
obviously not bad ones) with LVM. This is somewhat my favourite since it
ensure scalability in the future.

The size of the Dropbox is currently 4.7 TB, the ManagedRepository is 11 TB.

After the expansion (and after creating a 2nd iSCSI LUN), I have
basically 2 partitions with 16 TB each, one is more or less full, the
other one is more or less empty.

There are ca. 200 user folders.

Thanks a lot,
Bene