[ome-users] omero cleanse failing

Josh Moore josh at glencoesoftware.com
Mon Feb 12 20:51:58 GMT 2018

Hi Olivier

On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 6:01 PM, Olivier Miquel
<olivier.miquel at mri.cnrs.fr> wrote:
> I'm trying to clean our filesystem and our omero database.
> After about one hour or two hours of execution, the process doesn't seems to
> suceed.
>
> It may be related to this bug :
> http://trac.openmicroscopy.org/ome/ticket/13225

It's not exactly the same issue but likely related. If you'd like, you
can send your server log and we can investigate further.

To workaround the issue, you can try to use:

  bin/omero sessions keepalive

in one shell, and then run cleanse from another shell.

Could you tell us what you are looking to cleanse from the system? Is
this largely an issue of the empty directories or of some dangling
data?

Cheers,
~Josh