[ome-users] Bug report: Cannot open jp2 file created by StereoInvestigator

Sebastien Besson (Staff) s.besson at dundee.ac.uk
Mon Oct 30 14:17:30 GMT 2017

Great thanks,

since the Bio-Formats JAR is not on the static class path, the first step of the bfopen
command is to add the library to the dynamic class path and allow the classes to be
used.

The first 2 results look sensible. Could you give us the output of the following call as
well (after trying bfopen):

>> whereisjavaclassloadingfrom('jj2000.j2k.fileformat.reader.FileFormatReader’)

Best,

Sebastien