[ome-users] Bug report: Cannot open jp2 file created by StereoInvestigator

Sebastien Besson (Staff) s.besson at dundee.ac.uk
Fri Nov 3 15:06:54 GMT 2017

Hi Kouichi,

thanks for the list, we were able to reproduce the issue with MATLAB R2017b using
the same set of toolboxes as the one you reported.

>From our investigation, the Text Analytics Toolbox is the one which shipps the
conflicting JAR. After uninstalling the toolbox via `Manage add-ons` in MATLAB and
restarting MATLAB, the initial error seems to be resolved when opening the jp2 file.

We will amend our documentation page to highlight this current limitation for the next
Bio-Format patch release.

Best,
Sebastien