[ome-users] Bioformats import

David Gault (Staff) d.gault at dundee.ac.uk
Tue Mar 28 14:38:41 BST 2017

Hi David,

This could be the case if Bio-Formats was expecting from the available metadata a stack of 500 images. A couple of questions which might help us understand if this the case:
- What format was the dataset saved as?
- It sounds as though the original Multi-D value of 500 is saved and being read in the metadata. Do you know if the true number of acquired images is recorded in the metadata?

With Thanks,
David Gault