[ome-users] OMERO username and password

Qi Gong qigong at gwmail.gwu.edu
Thu Jun 1 15:41:39 BST 2017

Hello Dominik,

I delete the database and group role in pgAdmin4, then create new
database "omeroDB" and Roles "omeroRole". I also re-extract the folder
"OMERO.server".

Here is the cmd window. I faced the same error as last time. I can
pass the diagnostics (with two alert: OMERO.web and Django are not
installed), and start the admin. But I can't login. The password I
used at here is the root_password "rootPass". Does this correct? Thank
you.

Regards,
Qi