[ome-users] AxioScan.Z1 *.czi fails to open

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Thu Feb 9 17:01:43 GMT 2017

Hi Kai,

You can find out what ImageJ is stuck doing by following these directions:

http://imagej.net/Troubleshooting#If_ImageJ_freezes_or_hangs

The stack trace will help the Bio-Formats developers to understand and fix
the problem. Although in this case, since you uploaded sample data, that is
probably already enough to reproduce.

Thanks,
Curtis

--