[ome-users] BIO-FORMAT SAMPLE FILES

Melissa Linkert melissa at glencoesoftware.com
Fri Jun 3 18:51:01 BST 2016

Hi Paul,

It was great to meet you at the OME users meeting this week.

> I'd like to kindly request sample data files for Amira's HxSurface (.surf)
> and Mesh (.am) formats. I do understand that you might not be in a position
> to publish private data. However, as a middle ground I hope it can be
> possible to substitute much of the actual data with random values of the
> same type (e.g. replace 'mitochondrian' with 'sdsldkjjlkjdf' etc.) and omit
> all actual data (i.e. just provide the header structure). This would go a
> very long way in supporting development of a metadata reader.

Attached is a zip file with the text headers of each of the Amira
datasets that we have (one .txt file per original .am/.hx file).  The
image data
has been removed, and any identifying metadata has been replaced appropriately.

Regards,
-Melissa