[ome-users] BIO-FORMAT SAMPLE FILES

Paul Kibet Korir pkorir at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Jun 1 12:48:19 BST 2016

Greetings!

I'd like to kindly request sample data files for Amira's HxSurface
(.surf) and Mesh (.am) formats. I do understand that you might not be in
a position to publish private data. However, as a middle ground I hope
it can be possible to substitute much of the actual data with random
values of the same type (e.g. replace 'mitochondrian' with
'sdsldkjjlkjdf' etc.) and omit all actual data (i.e. just provide the
header structure). This would go a very long way in supporting
development of a metadata reader.

I will be most grateful for this.

--
With kind regards,