[ome-users] Can I use Bio-Formats read .CZI file

Sebastien Besson (Staff) s.besson at dundee.ac.uk
Mon Jul 25 16:00:12 BST 2016

Hi Qi,

These ratings are more an appreciation of our support of the file format and will
typically reflect the size/variety of our datasets, the availability of a specification
document...

That being said, all WSI file formats listed in that table are expected to be readable
using Bio-Format. Known limitations like the unsupported JPEG-XR compression should
be described directly in the individual format page - see e.g.
http://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/support/bio-formats5.1/formats/zeiss-czi.html

Best,
Sebastien