[ome-users] Can I use Bio-Formats read .CZI file

Qi Gong qigong at gwmail.gwu.edu
Wed Jul 20 19:36:07 BST 2016

Hello Damir,

I have one more question about available image format. On your website I
find this link
http://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/support/bio-formats5.1/supported-formats.html
.

There are a lot of image formats and several rating titles. I want to know
if I want to load the WSI image to Matlab through Bioformat, I should focus
on which title? And the rating should be higher than "fair" or "good"?
Thank you.

Regards,
Qi

mobile phone: 2024060862