[ome-users] FEI MORE tf8 files sorted to Orphaned Images

Dominik Lindner (Staff) d.lindner at dundee.ac.uk
Wed Jul 20 09:42:47 BST 2016

Hi Niko and Kai,

I did some more investigation, and I think the main problem simply is that the metadata contains a plate definition although the file is not supposed to be a plate. There was some discussion going on here as well https://github.com/openmicroscopy/openmicroscopy/pull/4751 (I closed it again, because the PR would introduce other problems). Basically in Insight I have to rely on the metadata, I couldn't find a way to determine that the file is not plate other then checking the metadata. And if it's reported as plate, Insight ignores the Project/Dataset setting, which is reasonable.

Regards,
Dominik