[ome-users] Wrong data import for single point Airyscan from CZI file

Balaji Ramalingam (Staff) b.ramalingam at dundee.ac.uk
Fri Oct 30 11:14:51 GMT 2015

Hi,

Thank you for submitting your files.
We are still in the process of verifying the issue, and it is taking us a little longer than expected.

We will get back to you at the earliest on this regard.

For future instances, it would be great if you could upload your files to our QA server,
https://www.openmicroscopy.org/qa2/qa/upload/

Best,
Balaji

Mr Balaji Ramalingam