[ome-users] Bio-Formats FIJI - Andor TIFF again (sorry!)

David Gault (Staff) d.gault at dundee.ac.uk
Thu Dec 10 08:36:58 GMT 2015

Hi James,

I have carried out some testing for this particular reader and have attempted to read the units for the Z dimension from the MM_DIM_INFO section of the header.
For the sample files that we have available the units field appears to be empty. Are you aware of any other way we can read the expected units from the file, or are the units hardcoded for a specific value?

With Thanks,
David Gault