[ome-users] Preferred color mapping for channels in OME-TIFF

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Wed Apr 29 17:35:55 BST 2015

Hi again Dmitry and everyone,

I spoke with Melissa about the channel coloring issue in ImageJ, and she
pointed out that this feature should already be working [1].

That is: if you have a Channel Color set in the OME metadata, the
Bio-Formats Importer in ImageJ should show the associated LUT as expected.
Please let us know if you experience otherwise.

Regards,
Curtis

[1] *https://github.com/openmicroscopy/bioformats/blob/v5.1.1/components/bio-formats-plugins/src/loci/plugins/in/Colorizer.java#L317-L379
<https://github.com/openmicroscopy/bioformats/blob/v5.1.1/components/bio-formats-plugins/src/loci/plugins/in/Colorizer.java#L317-L379>*