[ome-users] Preferred color mapping for channels in OME-TIFF

Stéphane Dallongeville stephane.dallongeville at pasteur.fr
Wed Apr 29 14:09:24 BST 2015

Hi Curtis,

With Icy we were initially relying on the 8/16 bit color table
information of Bio-Formats but definitely almost time it's empty or not
filled according to the Channel Color field so now we check both
informations to provide default image channel color.

Best,

--
Stephane Dallongeville
Unité d'Analyse d'Images Biologiques