[ome-users] Bad session key

Frans Boogaard fransboogaard at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 20:35:03 BST 2015

Hi Sebastien,

I am replying to this thread because I am taking over Pauls work on our
OMERO system.

We are running our scripts using something like 'OMERO.server/bin/omero
script run lib/scripts/script.py ScriptParameters', in this case from the
command line.

The python script is not available online, but the following code is used
to import the data:

    # Import directories to Omero
    if os.listdir(tmpDirSuccess):
        common.importDirectory(Conn, os.path.join(tmpDirSuccess),
os.path.join(tmpDirSuccess), datasetIdSuccess)

Where common.py contains the code mentioned by Paul before, which we now
changed to explicitly .

Kind regards,
Frans